21 July 2011

Eyes Lips Face makeup not bad

I had been reading on the beauty blogs about ELF makeup for so long. This year I have indulged three times thanks to their ever so inviting discount codes. My last purchase was a few weeks ago when they offered 50% off. The American site seems to offer this more often than the UK one. I am pretty much happy to buy bargain makeup as long as I have decent base. 

I find the eyeshadows have major fallout but because of the price and the pigment in the colours it is a minor issue to me. I love the Lipstick in Fantasy as it is more of real nude lip for my complexion. Not a nude beige (which is not nude to me) but a nude brown. I have not tried the lashes as yet but my co-worker bought loads at the same time. The lip liners I am not sure if I have gotten the right colours but trial and error at £1.50 plus 50% off is not bad. I really do love the Beauty Encyclopaedia Everyday Eyes. Nice neutral colours which are are different to the Urban Decay Naked Palette.  Now the Glitz and Glam set I only purchased for the mascara as that was sold out at the time of my purchase. Also I like the eyeshadow brush. My eyelids are not huge so this one makes application easy. I will be investing in more. 

Products bought this time round were:
Lipstick in shade Fantasy 
Lipstick in shade Gypsy
Get the look Glitz and Glam
Eyeshadow Brush
Lip Liner Bark and Bitter
Eyelashes
Beauty Encyclopaedia Everyday Eyes 

Have you bought any ELF products before. Do you recommend any particular product I should try?

2 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to try ELF cosmetics but have this fear that they will not look good on my darker complexion. I might need to just break down and try it out to see for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Sheliza, what I tend to do is look up WOC women on youtube using ELF prior to my purchase so that I know it will show up enough to be worth it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. Please make note of the comment policy in the above menu bar.