28 February 2012

Edina Ronay Handbag from TK Maxx


I am on the hunt for a big bag. One that could be slung across my shoulders so that is easy to hold both children's hands when we are out and about.  Also I like my hands and arms being free. The satchels I have seen have not done anything for me. So I was almost tempted to buy a Primark handbag which looks like Paul's Boutique handbags. I actually thought my friends's bag was from Primark but it was a genuine Paul's Boutique bag (oops!). See I do not follow fashion to that degree to know what is what and who style is what. 

So I headed to TK Maxx today on a whim. I love looking at their handbags and tend to buy my purses from there. Most of these designers I have never heard of except the few commercial ones. I spotted this brown handbag with gold accent on the front and thought it looked nice. I aways want a black bag but do love brown ones too. I saw the black equivalent of this same bag but it did not have the same nice appeal as the brown one. It is by Edina Ronay and original price was £80 but I paid £22 for it. Which to me is just a normal price for a bag anyway. I am not even sure if it is leather as I cant smell that awful scent leather has. 

I am quite happy with my purchase. I can't complain especially as it has a long strap as well that can go across the body when I cannot be bothered to carry it. Think I need to browse TK Maxx more often. By the way does anyone know why TK Maxx is called TJ Maxx in America. So much for universal branding. I still need a bigger bag though. Might have to save the pennies for one.

4 comments:

  1. Love your bag!!!! I was just looking for one on the tk Maxx website now but can't decide which one I want I was looking at some really nice leather satchels!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bag I was looking on their website at some really nice leather satchels but can't decide :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This bag is so one my faves. I overstuffed it and caused some inner liner damage but that can be fixed. It is so comfortable to wear. I hope to get another one of her bags

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:21 pm

    I have one of her bags myself.. but lost the screw to one of the clips... you figure there would be any place I could find something like this?!?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. Please make note of the comment policy in the above menu bar.