20 September 2009

Sleek Pout Polish


I am not typically a fan of lip colour that comes in jars or on palettes. I just don’t get it. However I thought as it is Sleek I will try them out. I bought two so far. The colours I bought are Pink Cadillac and Chocolate Kiss. I seem to have a thing for pink and brown when it comes to lip colour. My lips are naturally brown and pink. I have those two tone lips but they do not look off key.

Anyway I have used these two for the past week and I really do love them. The pink looks shocking but wears so beautiful. I tried to do swatches but that just did not work. The texture is like a more pliable Vaseline. My lips feel gorgeous so I cannot complain. I will buy the other 2 colours very soon. I think the orange will look amazing on me. Have you tried these? What do you think of them? Is there any alternatives by other brands that I should consider?

I paid £6.99 for two so hopefully that offer is still on when I am next at superdrugs.

2 comments:

  1. For the longest time I was the same way. All of my lippies were pinks, browns, and some nudes. It was until recently I have been slowly introducing different colors...and I like it! I have a red, yes a red lipstick, and a wine color. I ♥ the Chignon "wine" is my flavor right now!

    I also feel you on the jar/ palette lippies. I have a few jars from HIP but...it's not for me. Not yet anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. when it came to reds I always ended up choosing deep reds. I might just branch out and try a proper red

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. Please make note of the comment policy in the above menu bar.