10 June 2009

Sleek Lip Glosses


I really would love to get back into Lipsticks. I have loads around the house. I am sure some need throwing out. I have given some away too. Though I am think nothing beats a brown lip liner with a clear lip gloss or any shade that suits you.

I already owned two high shine lip glosses by Sleek The colours I have are Honeycomb and Champagne, though I am sure I bought Kinky. I follow Sleek Make up on Twitter and found out about their Wonder last duo lip gloss. It comes in two parts. The colour which dries to a matt finish and then a clear gloss to add sheen and moisture.

I do like these but you have to remember to top up the gloss as and when, or else your lips feel chalky. Unfortunately I can not tell you what the colours are as the two I have do not have colours written on them. I love both of these colours and pinks and browns are 2 glosses shades I will always buy.

So regardless of brand if you know a good brown or pink lip gloss that would suit brown skin let me know.

5 comments:

  1. Shockolaite lio gloss from MAC is totally bliss. I have been using that for years and I am still smitten. Like you i am a gloss fan but I am temptingly looking across at lipsticks. i love all the red lippys that are out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't used any Sleek lip products for years.

    I'm joining them now on Twitter and can't believe they'd had that site up on Wordpress and not advertised it properly!

    I find it so frustrating that they don't have a proper site up yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ ondo lady ... the colour sounds nice. I used to wear red lipstick but its about the right shade of red.

    @Yinka it has been well over a year if not longer they have been saying the new site is coming. at one point it said underconstruction for ages than the wordpress blog appeared. lets hope they get their act together as so many people from overseas are asking for their stuff from what I have seen on YouTube and their blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember back in the day when I emailed sleek to ask when their website would be up. and that was over a year ago. But they are getting better. Word press is better than nothing.

    However I like your blog lady! Very cool! I've never tried the sleek glosses but their lipsticks I love! have you tried them yet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Deborah - I have just bought a Sleek lipstick colour cherry. I just need to find teh right liner for it. Never knew colours could be so rich. I will buy another one soon but not sure which is a nice colour - suiggestions welcome

    Fingers crossed their website will be up and running soon. best thing they did was get into superdrug as the hair shops do not do superdrug deals.

    Very happy you like my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. Please make note of the comment policy in the above menu bar.