06 February 2015

Blog Update!!!

Lushes Brown Thoughts will no longer be updated here. I have finally decided to follow my heart and change my Blog name.

All new blog posts will be posted at SoFrolushes.com. I have owned this domain forever and wanted to use it. So to make my life easier Lushes Brown Thoughts and SoFrolushes Hair Chronicles will merge into one blog SoFrolushes. I have moved over all the blog posts to the new blog so everything is all one place. 

My Faithandi blog and That Sweet Sugar Dumpling blogs will remain as they are. 

There are still some technical stuff to fix but I hope you will join me over there as I continue my blogging journey. 

My contacts remain the same for now.

SoFrolushes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Please make note of the comment policy in the above menu bar.