18 January 2013

Tamar Braxton | Love and War


I remember years ago when Toni Braxton was at the height of her fame her sisters known as The Braxton's were making music too. Then her youngest sister released some solo music which I enjoyed and yes I bought her debut album Tamar back when it was released. I always wondered what happened to her. So I was glad to see her overly animated character in the reality series Braxton Family Values and the spin off Tamar and Vince. There is no denying that she has been truly blessed with amazing vocal chords as has her sisters. Though this time around she will truly be known as Tamar Braxton the singer.

Check out one of her previous songs below from her 1st album below.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments. Please make note of the comment policy in the above menu bar.