09 April 2011

Primark Sunglasses Haul

Across England the weather has been really good over the past few days and today was a mini heatwave. It  is unusually warm and dry for April but I am not complaining. This brown skin sister really needs some sun in her skin. So today I left the car at home and took the bus into town so I could soak up as much sun as possible.

Primark was heaving with people. The escalators were always full and the queues for the cashiers were ever long. Luckily they moved swiftly. I went there looking for some nice T-shirts and ended up also buying a handful of stunnas. Oh and my sons wanted some too. 
£2 and £3 sunglasses


Cute red bow side detail

rear sunglasses in 1st pic - hopefully you can see the colours

£1 boys sunglasses from Primark
front army pair £2.99 from H&M
This year the selection of sunglasses are so much better than last year. I feel tempted to go back and buy more. I am a bargain loving lady and as much as I would love to buy a £200 pair of sunglasses, I find these to be just as good and less likely to make me go crazy if any of my kids accidentally brake them. 

3 comments:

  1. these are really nice from Primark....i need to get there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I intend to go back and possibly get a couple more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't spend alot on sunglasses, I learned the hard way that you just end up with anxiety over leaving them or breaking them, thankfully we don't get alot of sun ey!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. Please make note of the comment policy in the above menu bar.