20 January 2010

30yrs Old Today!!





If you did not know by now I turned 30 today. I am an official member of the 30’s club. I am so thankful to God for getting me here.


Update:



Above picture shows the gifts I recieved from my work mates.

My desk (due to security etc I cannot take pics at my desk) was adorned in balloons that said Happy 30th Birthday and loads of banners and the big ole badge. I received chocolates and makeup. The Makeup is by Victoria Jackosn who I believe is a makeup artist. I received TantilEyes which contains eyeshadow, brow gel, Eyeliner and Mascara, Perfectly Polished lip balm set that comes with a small brush applicator, and a shimmer powder brush. Oh and the birthday card was handmade by a talented person in my team.

I was quite amazed by the gifts I receieved. You can never go wrong with makeup for me or chocolate which I am going to slowly cut out of my diet. I need to start looking after myself better.

I am so looking forward to the weekend!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday sister. Thirth rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ohima, Thanks for the birthday cheer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. Please make note of the comment policy in the above menu bar.