05 January 2010

2010 and then some

I know it is now 2010 and after the new year celebrations I pretty much forgot about the new year. I spent new years day cruising down the M1 to see some of my family in London. I stayed at my cousins house in South Norwood. It was good for me. Though my eldest is missing his baby brother who is on holiday and a mixed review. Everyday he told me he wanted to go home NOW.

I am just glad I came home when  I did. We are in one serious cold snap. Snow is falling around me and is not the best thing to drive in. Now though I do need to go back to London soon as some are not happy I did not visit. I will not drive the next time I go down. I want my kids to experience public transport. Sounds cruel considering public transport is the most uncomfortable journey you can ever make.

I hope I can give this blog a semi facelift. I want the design to be slightly different and change the colour scheme altogether. I also hope to start writing on more than just my thoughts. Fingers  crossed. I own all three of my blogs URL’s. However only one was bought through Google via GoDaddy the other two I bought seperately. The whole CNAME thing escapes me so I am at  lost with that.

I pray that 2010 has started well for you. If not do not dismay it will get better

2 comments:

  1. I had no clue about CNAMES but google it and you will find the information you need. The thing is to take your time about it. It's hard because ill be honest i still don't understand it completely but googled every little shred of info i could find on my particular domain provider and found a few easy tutorials on using your own custom domain. Happy 2010. I hope it turns out to a fabulous year for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will google some more. Even the whole hosting thing escapes me. I have my own url but want it hosted on blogger but point to my own url. 2010 lets see what happens. Blessings to you Deborah.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. Please make note of the comment policy in the above menu bar.