05 November 2009

Glamour Magazine and Nails Inc


I received my months subscription of Glamour Magazine this week. Thankfully the postal strikes have not affected this delivery. I was very surprised to see that it included a free full size bottle of Nails Inc nail polish. I do wonder if Glamour and Nails Inc have a partnership going as this is the second free Nails Inc polish I have received free. I am not complaining.

The colour I received is called “Shoreditch”. It is a beautiful hot pink and is very gorgeous. I applied to two coats and so far so good. I cannot complain.

I love a freebie especially when it is something I will definitely use again and again!!

2 comments:

  1. How u get that for free?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rondell, It came free with the UK edition of the magazine, I am based in the UK.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. Please make note of the comment policy in the above menu bar.