04 March 2009

I am back finally

My work place blocks just about all the sites I like. The internet is such a part of my life that with it gone I had to make due with my mobile web, twitterberry, and the extremely limited web access at work.

I have so much to talk about and hopefully my readers will come back. Right now I am just admiring my new desktop pc, comeplete with company discount. The amount of times I hear the credit crunch means that I must make full use of incentives and discounts at work.

Hopefully I will be able to get to introduce and interview segment on my blog. It will either be monthly or weekly. So look out for that.

Now I just need to update my favourites and get back to what I love best.

If only I could get my speakers to work. Youtube just does not seem the same with no sound. lol

Glad to be back.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:54 pm

    I was only a lurker before - but I really enjoy ur blog + I'm glad you're back fulltime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow thank you so much. Your kind words inspire to keep at it. thanks again

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. Please make note of the comment policy in the above menu bar.