30 December 2008

Good bye 2008, Hello 2009

Sunset

Not sure what to make of 2008 really. I began the year with a new born son. Well he was born end of 2007 but was due 2008. He has grown to be such a blessed addition to my family and I can see him and his older brother being so close as they grow.

I have seen certain friendships blossom. You guys know who you are. I just wanted to say that I am thankful and appreciate everything you have done for me. I truly believe God introduces people to each other for a reason.

As for other friendships. What can I say. I am glad to see the back of you and you to see the back of me. I had one friend accuse me of chatting her and wouldn't give me any info. No information as to who said what or what was said. Obviously the years we had known each other did not mean enough to her to discuss and resolve if need be. There are other friends too. I can only try to call you for so long. I have taken the hint. You do not wish to know me anymore. That's fine. If you do wish to keep in touch text me, call or send an email. I will not hold my breath.

Haters. Yes I have those. Not going to indulge their ego here. Just carry on hating. You have the time on your hands to do so. Keep watching me. Anything you feel you need to or would like to say to me. Come talk to me when you see me in the flesh or are you too scared to do that.

I wrote and read a poem at church for the Christmas carol service. I talk about it in my other blog. After the event I was asked a lot about my poems and why I no longer write. Which got me thinking I do really need to get back into my groove.

Part of the problem is that I have not concentrated on my happiness and interests as much as I should. I do believe my marriage plays a part too. But change is on the horizon in all aspects of my life.

I am thankful for what I have and that 2008 is ending with me re-igniting my ambitions. God has been trying to tell me something. I am starting to hear you Lord.

2009 begins with my birthday. Then it is all about trying to set up my own business. Yes for that financial freedom, but also that my sons will grow up seeing me achieve great things. It will fill them with ambition seeing. I might even write a book. Just know that I intend to live the life I want and ensure my children are happy.

I am not setting any new years resolutions. The only thing I will be sure to concentrate on besides the above is my health. Need to take this eating and living healthy to whole new level. It is not about various levels of commitment. Got to do a complete overhaul. Mind Body and Soul!!!!

Blessings to you all for 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Please make note of the comment policy in the above menu bar.