29 December 2008

December Hols 2008

I hope and pray that you all had a wonderful Christmas and were able to catch up with family and friends a like. This christmas 2008 has taught me a lot of things about me and my relationships. Also where I am now in life and where I would like to be. Before the new year I aim to sum up my thoughts.

As for christmas it was fine. My son was more excited as he finally has a Nintendo DS Lite. He has been playing on it constantly and loves having it in the car. He will soon become a pro. Now just to find games for him to play that he will engage him well. I have DS also. I love that little mini notebook game handheld game..

My 2nd son has just turned 1yrs old. He is growing so well. I love watching him when he stands up and lets go. He beams with delight. I owe him a present. As I think a nice toy that he can play while sitting or standing will be useful

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Please make note of the comment policy in the above menu bar.