10 November 2008

Urbanitez Magazine


My friend has gone after her dreams and has put together what the Midlands needed. A magazine dedicated to entertainment in the midlands. It also covers lifestyle and culture. And did I mention that I wrote the beauty article for the debut issue that came out this month November. I am told that I can continue to contribute.


My editorial writing does need tweaking but all in all I am in print. Ok so back to the magazine. It says its a free magazine about music, fashion, events and opportunities. The creator is Chantelle Williams wanted to address a need. Now there is a magazine that has events for not just the big cities but the little cities too. There was a launch party for the mag in Derby but I couldn't attend. I plan to make it to one of the events though.


Right now all I wrote about was some beauty basics that I learned from watching my favourite folk on YouTube and my favourite blogs as well as what I discovered for for myself. I have recieved good reviews from friends too.


I am feeling inspired. Maybe I need to write articles and then look to get my own magazine going finally for the umpteenth time.


Look out for your free copy of Urbanitez magazine. The December issue is not far away.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic!!

    Well done to Chantelle, and yay for you too. All experience is good experience!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. Please make note of the comment policy in the above menu bar.