29 July 2008

Summer time, Hot sunshine

London eye

Well the last week has been so nice. The sun has been shining bright and hot. Driving in the sun is rather new to me. I now understand why people complain about the rays of the sun on your arms when driving.

I bought some tanning oil. I know you are probably thinking what is a sister buying tanning oil for. Well I have varying shades as you do and I figured that I can use it to even out my skin colour especially the under neath's of my arms that seldom get exposed.

I bought Calypso carrot oil which gives a brilliant deep tan and Calypso Aloe Vera after sun gel. My friend came back from holiday and her skin looked healthy and well tanned. I might go on holiday this year but in the meantime it is rather hot in the UK so I might as well make do.

Now I am not sure if I can use sun cream with the carrot oil. The carrot oil has no SPF. My favourite sun cream is Nivea and I buy SPF 50+ for the children and for myself I usually buy SPF 30 or higher. I know I can probably get away with a lower SPF however few years ago I was in Miami and I suffered a mild sunburn on my chest. I didn't burn or peel. It just let me know that I need to be protected.

Hope you are enjoying the summer sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Please make note of the comment policy in the above menu bar.